Rahat Immigration Services expert in Canadian immigration and citizenship-related applications concerning temporary and permanent residence to Canada.

Over the years, I’ve built a solid reputation for providing individualized services and persistent work on client’s files. My background includes years of studies in Canada, worked at a Canadian law firm and many private business organizations in Canada providing immigration services to people all over the world.

As a recognized and licensed member in good standing of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) in Canada, I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), License Number: R712596

MD Rahat Hossain, RCIC-R712596


Do you wish to move in Canada Permanently through skill migration/business migration or family Sponsorship by a Canadian Citizen or PR holder etc. We can help you move in Canada permanently, If you qualify for a family sponsorship program, any provincial class, or Express Entry. 


International students can study at Canada’s designated learning institute (DLI) with the help of a document called study permit/student visa. We are highly professional to evaluate your eligibility for the Study Permit Program and apply for a study permit. 


If you intend to travel Canada for a short visit such as business meeting, tourism, or to see your family member etc., you can apply for a visitor visa. Parents and grandparents of a Canadian Citizen or PR holder can apply for Super visa if they would like to stay in Canada more than 6 months.


Most of the foreign citizens to work in Canada, a work permit is required. There are two types of work permit: employer-specific LMIA based and open work permit LMIA exempt. Additionally, you can apply for programs under business work permit as an investor, owner-operator, and intra-company transfer (ICT, LMIA exempt). We can help you to get your desire work permit if you are eligible for a job offer or start a business in Canada.