Study Permit
  • Study Permit Extension
Secondary and Higher education Partner School Applications
  • Free Guidance
Digital OSSD Program for High School Applications.
  • Free Guidance
  • Above fees exclude government costs and DLI application fees.
  • Full fees are due at the time of signing the retainer agreement. All elements are discussed at the initial consultation before the retainer agreement is signed.

The study permit is a document that authorizes foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutes (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals require a study permit to study in Canada. A study permit is not a visa. It does not allow you to enter Canada. You may also require a visiting visa or electronic travel authorisation (eTA). If your study permit application is granted, you will receive one. You may apply for a study permit if:

  • You are a student at a designated learning institution (DLI).
  • Ensure you have sufficient funds for tuition, living expenses, medical insurance, and return transportation.
  • Follow the law, have a clean criminal record, and obtain a police certificate.
  • You are in excellent physical condition and have a medical examination.
  • Prove to an investigator that you will depart Canada once your study permit ends.

Services provided by Rahat Immigration Services:

  • Evaluate your credentials for the Study Permit Program.
  • Provide an outline of the information and papers necessary to support your application.
  • Help you get the necessary paperwork, such as medical and security clearance.
  • Revise the application forms so that they best reflect your qualifications.
  • Examine the entire application package, which includes application forms, supportive papers, and Canadian government processing costs.
  • Guide and offer modifying remarks on your application.
  • Send your whole application message to the Canadian government.
  • Any government request will be communicated to you, and we will assist you in complying with it.
  • Communicate the outcome of your government application.