Post-Graduation Work Permit
Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
Programs under Business work permit as -
Intra-company Transferee (ICT) Work Permit
(LMIA) Owner Operator Application
Business Investor
Charges vary upon consultation.
  • The above fees don’t include Government fees.
  • Fees are charged on a partial basis. Full information is provided at the initial consultation before signing the retainer arrangement.

Most people in Canada require a work permit. There are two sorts of work permits: open and employer-specific. An employer-specific work permit allows you to work in Canada under the terms specified on your work permit, such as:

  • The name of the particular corporation you can work for.
  • How long could you spend at work?
  • The place wherein you can work (if suitable).

You may be qualified for an employer-specific work visa if you have:

  • A copy of the favourable LMIA letter or an offer of employment number.
  • Your job acceptance letter or agreement.

An open work permit allows you to work for most businesses in Canada, except those that have failed to comply with labour standards. Suppose you are a dependent family member of a permanent resident, a student, a work permit holder, a refugee, a refugee claimant, a protected person, or a family member. In that case, you can apply for permanent residence in Canada under the International Mobility Program – Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

Services provided by Rahat Immigration Services:

  • Evaluate your credentials for the Work Permit / LMIA Program.
  • Provide an outline of the information and papers necessary to verify your application.
  • Help you get the necessary paperwork, such as medical and security clearance.
  • Revise the application forms so that they best reflect your qualifications.
  • Examine the entire application package, which includes application forms, supportive papers, and Canadian government processing costs.
  • Guide and offer modifying remarks on your application.
  • Send your whole application message to the Canadian government.
  • Any government request will be communicated to you, and we will assist you in complying with it.
  • Communicate the outcome of your government application.